Thursday, January 14, 2010

i found my way...

he he he im not in the dumps anymore, im not wondering who i am what i want to be, i finally see my clear road, the road of my life that i want to walk through...i already had the motivation once but guess ive lost it for a moment but then i found it again...
i finally noe what i want, what i wanted to do, what runs with my temperament, i want to be a g0od guy, a guy that helps and lends a hand when in need, i would almost say like a prophet, a preacher of kindness, a ray of hope for those in the dumps. i found out its not wrong to be good and it is not wrong to be kind, to treat everybody right. i want to motivate people, i want to guide people, i want to be a leader of kindness helping people to help others.be coming a beacon of hope , a guiding light one that persist in the perils of the unfair world but only because man is unfair, one that aims to do good...
but noe this i treat people the way they treat me back, u do me n i do u, treat me with kindness n u get kindness, treat me wrong and u'll get it from me,i wont hurt others and i dare not hurt others unless they harm me first, to those dat i owe an apology i am sorry...
i was lost 4 awhile n sumting brought me back... call me anything u want but inspiration can come in many ways... i was re-inspired by kris allen of american idol 8, who was the underdog and a person with a modest personality and the final song he sang no boundaries totally got me a grip of myself, i was brought back to the personality of obi wan kenobi,jack sparrow, tony stark just as like artemis fowl found kindness his new way and dan brown's robert langdon persisted with himself and temperament... as i say motivation cn come in many ways...
it si goin to be hard... but i noe i would be happy with how things will turn out because that is who i am.. who i want to be...in general that is... this is me this is what i found out in my spiritual journey around in lrt and boarding bas rapid kl and starring at my ceiling and singing in the bathroom.. ngeh ngeh ngeh
without wax
SAR

3 comments: