Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A reflection of past weeks...

hye blog.. its been a long time since ive pour out my hearts, my hope, my dreams, my ambitions and my self to u...
i miss u blog...
Its... like ... missing and old friend...an old sport... whos there for you to pour it out only for you to spend some of your time for it...
A lot had happened the past 3 weeks especially...
Firstly... There was the week for the preparation for Karnival Siswa Niaga at KPM Seri Iskandar...
Then... There was the Karnival Siswa Niaga itself...
After that... There was the Amal Islami for my class of M10L,E10B and M10G...
And now the last week before Mid Semester Break...
My... Alot has happened and...
These didnt count the days that goes by from weekend to weekend...
the daily routine plus activities and also special events...
Im most affected by things that happens surround me now a days...
And lately... I rediscovered and unearthed my old treasury of songs and music that i used to listen to during my most crucial and developmental phase of life... Form 4 and Form 5 Mrsm Kuala Kubu Bharu...
I can feel that I am slowly rising up again n_n
I would like so much to share my stories ... its my way of recording my life... my mind... my thoughts...
my opinions... my views... and ultimately my own self...
ill be bck again blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment