Tuesday, June 14, 2011

EEYYYYAAAAHHHH!!!

time to face it!
Hu3 I know what lies ahead...
turbulence... tornadoes... hurricanes... thunderstorms... heat... cold... hail storms... blizzards...
OUHHH~ X____X so many are my trials...
so many things are coming... lurking... haunting... praying... failing...
pray that i find the strength to make it out...
give me strength... give me hope... give me reality... 
give me power... give me preserverance... give me love... give me myself...
WARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woooahhh...
I'll carry on with this burden on my back...
bt... I do not ask for expectations... I ask... for me to give my best...
I do not ask for judgement... I ask for understanding... I do not ask for blame... I ask for care...
Please... just be there what ever happens to me...
Even if I turned out bad... or I turned out good...
Just be there... just be there... just be there...
it means so much more...

Hope I am this innovative... XD
Yeah...
Thats it then...
God willing now...
its time...
lets go...
n_n
~Heart And Soul I Am Yours~ ( pic name )
Always In Memories






1 comment: