Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I'm Waiting

Im waiting
I have always been waiting...
Waiting for an uncertainty. ..
Waiting for a possibility...
Hoping on a probability...
That has traversed antiquity...
Gambling on luck...
I like waiting
It allows me to think back and reflect and ponder
Most days I get nothing
But somedays I get a stroke of insight
Im standing on ifs...
the ifs does come...
But what do I do with it...
I can barely give a smile...
How can I do anything
But waiting itself is never enough
You have to go and take action too
Sometimes action might be too big of a word
But in reality... its just enough to get out of your room and take a walk and smile to people...
Everyday your life can change the moment you walk out of your door.
Reading back the word hopeless romantic strike me deeply... why am I like that I wonder...
While I wonder...
time passes me by as an ally as I wait

No comments:

Post a Comment