Monday, October 17, 2011

Empty Despair


I used to have
something to go back too
something to return too
something to keep me alive and being
something that makes it worth waking up another day
something that makes it worth the walk and steps that i take
something that makes me filled
somethings that keep the emptiness full
something that kept me smiling
something to cheer me up

Empty despair... Melancholic shell... Lost soul... Empty vessel... Meaning lost...
How sad it is to be
How pathetic and useless I sound
How ungrateful I am to say this
How dare I say this for where I am
but How true it is until the feeling is so evident
How true it is if you see from my world of a walking tool
that my steps are drags and not stride anymore
The very breath I take are mere forgotten

Owh, hello there again Mr Problems
I see you brought some friends
sir Elizabeth Edward English
mr Theodore Oswald Katrini Essay
mrs Beatrice Marx Sulliver I. Assignment
dr Matrix Patrick Type II
mr Thompson Oswald Katrini Presentation
sir Punia Arthur Intrix Presentation
mr Mikail SAGA
and not to mention your other henchmen...

I wasn't scared of any of you till now
Nor am i sacred now
Not because I can finish you
but because I have succumbed to the moment

Something... Somehow... Somewhere... Somewhat... Somewhy... Somewho... Somewhen... Somebody...
I was strong...
I was great...
but no more...
I am only but a disgrace...
A pathetic low life...
With not a single significance anymore...
Empty despair... Unending Limbo of the Heart...
Give me the light back... Give me the companion back...
Give... me... me... back...
Oo empty despair...
Give me... a sense of want back...
Give me... a sense of need again...
Give me... the spirit to fight...
Give me... companion that understand and walks... not run nor implore
But you would never give it back do you...
Would I even want it myself...
Would I be accepted even...
Empty despair... bright darkness... illuminating sadness
Why do you make me feel at home...



Maybe darkness is my home


1 comment: