Saturday, October 29, 2011

Turbulence getting rough...

It was not an easy step
Nor was it an easy thing to do
nor you might even face
but today
It went sky high

Maybe because of
what I did not do
may be because of
who i just am
Maybe because of
my overly sensitive side

what was i to do
I had no aptitude for it
to satisfy your expectations nor demands
I am just being who I am to my best
you busy yourself with maintaining the utmost excellent standard
you busy yourself claiming that it is for our best
you busy yourself chasing us for imploring
you busy yourself caring for us thinking your right and what you've been through is the right one

Have you been considering all of these?
I see you as stakeholders in your position as somebody, but do you see others too?
Do you bother putting yourself in my place
do you bother seeing yourself in my perspective
do you?

This is my far cry
of not the truth but a turbulent soul
You will I believe
claim I am 
naive
egoistic
idealistic
emotional
close minded
unrealistic
wrong
etc
for you have a greater understanding and know more and even experienced more
but what i say...
I now feel...
happy
sad
pilu
sayu
serabut
cuak
uncertain
alone
lonely
etc
may be a far cry for attention
a cry baby
of a weak soul
being a pessimist
But all i have for now
is but a turbulent soul...



No comments:

Post a Comment